This two-hour experience will give your child the opportunity to experience Cobham with regular students, participating in regular activities on a regular day.
It will give them a great taste of life at Cobham and help alleviate any worries or concerns and/or provide further excitement about what might be ahead of them at Cobham.
Eddie will hold a question and answer session for parents on each of the Experience Cobham sessions and will provide a tour of the school. These will start at either 8:45am or 1pm, depending on the session you choose for your child, and will run for 50 minutes.
We have the following options running:
- Monday 28 June, 1.00 – 3.00 pm (Fully booked)
- Wednesday 30 June, 8.45 – 10.45 am (Fully booked)
- Monday 05 July, 8.45 – 10.45 am (Fully booked)
- Wednesday 07 July, 1.00 – 3.00 pm
Programme for each session:
- Meet in the hall for a brief introduction.
- Students have a tour of the school and then head to a technology option.
- Parents will go to the staffroom for a question and answer session with the Principal and have a tour of the school (approximately 50 mins)
Children choose two options from below and will get to do one of these:
- Lab Science
- Food Technology
- Fabric Technology
- Hard Materials (Woodwork)
- Digital Technology
Important Enrolment Info
Open Night – there will be no Open Night in 2021.
All enrolments are due by Friday 27 August 2021. A ballot will be held on Wednesday 1 September 2021.
We look forward to providing our prospective students and their families an opportunity to find out more about Cobham Intermediate.
If you require any further information, please contact Christine Lambie, via email email@example.com
From the Principal’s desk
Achieving for life@C
We are a specialised school for Year 7 and 8 students where they become empowered, actively involved life-long learners who develop the skills to build positive relationships and enjoy successes through being in a stimulating, safe learning environment.