Inquiry immersion classes are an option at both Year 7 and Year 8 levels.
- Take a greater responsibility for their own learning
- Participate in inquiries that they help design and plan in conjunction with the classroom teacher
- Use the classroom, school and wider community as resources
- Use strategies to identify, choose and explore topics that interest them
- Participate in a learner-centred approach
- Take responsibility for processing the data they are working with in order to reach their own conclusions.
Please note: students in these classes also enjoy all of the academic, cultural, technological and sporting activities the school has to offer.